Mississauga Swimming Pool Heater Installation & Repair Services
Searching for reliable Mississauga swimming pool heater installation and repair services? Contact the professionals at Bosco Home Services at (416) 405-8632. For savings and discounts on many of our valued services, click here.
A swimming pool is a wonderful addition to any home, and can provide years of fond memories to you and your family. However, in Canada a swimming pool heating system is essential, which is why at Bosco Home Services we offer both swimming pool heater installation and repair services to keep your family comfortable and ensure that you get maximum enjoyment out of your pool. To see what your neighbours are saying about our services, click here.
What are 3 signs that your swimming pool heater needs to be repaired?
- Your heater will not turn on: This could be something as simple as low pressure because of a dirty filter, but it could also mean a more serious problem such as corrosion or damage in the heater itself.
- Your swimming pool heater is making odd noises: This usually means that there are blockages in the hoses and filters that we can clean, but it’s also a potential sign that the pressure switch inside the heater needs to be replaced.
- Your heater isn’t adequately heating your pool: This could mean that either the filter needs to be replaced or something is wrong with the thermostat. No matter what the cause, Bosco Home Services can find the problem.
What are 3 signs that your heater needs to be replaced?
- Inadequate heating: This is a tell-tale sign that the heater needs to be replaced. The heater might just be too small for your pool, and we can show you the right-sized heater for what you need.
- Unit is overheating: This is especially common with gas-powered heaters. If your unit is becoming extremely hot and is showing signs of damage, this can be a combination of poor venting, low gas pressure, and limited air supply. If damage to your unit gets too severe due to overheating, then you’ll need to have it replaced right away.
- Outdated heater: If your heater is getting older and can’t perform as well as it used to, it is probably time to have it replaced. A good rule of thumb when considering having your heater replaced is look at the repair costs, if they are about to exceed 50% of the cost of a new unit, then replacement is your best option.
What are some common ways of maintaining your unit?
Although heaters require less maintenance than other equipment, that doesn’t mean you should neglect regular care. If you have a gas heater, keep it clean inside and out. You should also have your pipes checked regularly for leaks, by placing hot water and soap in a spray bottle. If it bubbles, then you have a leak that needs to be repaired.
If you have an electric heater, then you’ll need to periodically have the heating element wiped clear of calcium scale. This should be left in the hands of professionals since it may require disassembling the entire heater. How often you do this depends on how long you’ve had the heater. If it’s too heavily coated, then you should have it replaced. You should also have your swimming pool heater inspected each spring. Regular inspections and maintenance can add years to the life of your unit.
For swimming pool heater installation and repairs, contact the professionals at Bosco Home Services. Get in touch with our expert staff at (416) 405-8632.