Mississauga Boiler Repair & Replacement Services
For professional Mississauga boiler repair and replacement services, contact the outstanding staff at Bosco Home Services. Get in touch with us today at (416) 405-8632. For discounts on our valued services, click here.
A boiler is an essential heating element inside your home, which is why it is important that you keep your unit properly maintained and have it repaired or replaced when necessary. Keeping an eye out for common problems and addressing them in a timely fashion, prevents major and potentially dangerous issues from occurring. Bosco Home Services offers a full menu of boiler repair and installation services to suit your tastes and budget. To see what other customers in your area have to say about the multiple services we provide, click here.
What are signs you need to repair your boiler?
It’s important to address boiler issues in a timely manner to keep small problems from becoming larger ones. If you notice any of these warning signs, contact us to schedule a service visit for your home.
- Unusual noises: It’s normal for your boiler to make some sounds as it’s operating, but repairs are likely needed if you notice strange, loud noises coming from your boiler. Hissing sounds also indicate that cleaning or repairs are necessary.
- Strange odours: If you notice an odd odour coming from your boiler, contact a professional immediately. Gas leaks are very dangerous and need to be dealt with right away.
- Water leaks: If water is collecting around your boiler, your system is not working efficiently. Once the leaks are repaired, you’ll likely notice a decrease in your energy bills.
- Poor performance: It’s a good idea to schedule a service visit if your boiler isn’t providing the level of heat that it normally does.
What are signs you need to replace your system?
It can be challenging to know when to choose a replacement over repairs. Before you make this big decision, you want to make sure that you’re working with a reputable, experienced company like Bosco Home Services. Our technicians will provide you with estimates for both repairs and replacement, but replacement is likely your best option if you’re dealing with any of the following factors:
- Significantly higher energy costs
- Boiler is over 15 years old
- Repairs cost more than half the cost of a new unit
- Boiler requires more frequent repairs
What parts of your system are inspected during maintenance?
When you choose Bosco Home Services, you can be sure that your boiler will receive a thorough inspection by a qualified professional. A professional inspection should be performed on a yearly basis. During the inspection, each area of your unit will be carefully inspected, this includes:
- Water column
- Pipe connections
Your inspector will provide a full report after the inspection, along with their recommendations for any needed repairs or replacements.
What can you do to help your unit run more efficiently?
Proper care and maintenance will help extend the life of your boiler. Have your boiler inspected by a reputable company at least once every year. If you notice that your boiler is not working properly, contact Bosco Home Services right away. When small problems are corrected in a timely manner, you can avoid larger and more costly repairs.
Gas leaks in a boiler are rare, but they can cause serious issues very quickly. By having regular professional inspections, you can keep your home and loved ones safe.
For timely repairs and replacements of all HVAC products, contact Bosco Home Services at (416) 405-8632.